You may begin taking courses prior to starting the official enrollment process. Simply go to the Begin Taking an LCU Course Today page and follow the instructions there.
To officially enroll at any time, follow the steps below:
- Download, print, complete and sign an LCU Online® Student Application.
Send your completed and signed LCU Online® Student Application and a $40 check or money order made payable to Life Christian University to the address below. This amount will cover your application and assessment fee (this assessment is done to determine your academic standing and can be completed only after all your supporting documentation has been submitted).
Life Christian University
P.O. Box 272360
Tampa, FL 33688-2360 USA
You will receive an acceptance letter from LCU within several days. While you are waiting, you can begin to assemble the necessary documents from schools you have attended.
- Obtain original, sealed, official transcripts or grade reports from each college, university, or institute of ministry you have previously attended. You will need an official sealed copy to send to LCU (Do NOT open the sealed envelope(s)!) You may want to order a second copy of each transcript for your own records. NOTE: If you opt to transfer such credits, only courses with a C grade or better will be accepted and they will be factored into your GPA at LCU.
- If college transcripts will not be provided, submit a photocopy of your high school transcript or diploma, your GED certificate, or equivalent proof of a completed high school education.
- Download and read the LCU Online® Student Handbook & Course Catalog, then print out and sign the Student Handbook Affidavit form.
- Print out, read, and sign the Grant of License form.
- Some students may qualify for Bible Teaching Experience (BTE) credit for in-depth research and study of God's Word, as demonstrated in published writings or in teaching and preaching. See the BTE Application Form for details.
Then send all of the following documents to LCU in one envelope within 60 days of your acceptance letter:
- Your signed and dated Student Handbook Affidavit
- Your signed and dated Grant of License form
- Your college transcripts or proof of high school education.
- If applicable, your BTE application and $40 check or money order payable to Life Christian University for the BTE application fee.
- Mail them to the same address used in Step #2 above.